Off-road bike trips
for real adventurers
Discover all our bike trips
Bike trips that have ended
Meerdaagse motorreizen in binnen- en buitenland
As an off-road driver, do you want to join in a fun and adventurous trip while enjoying beautiful landscapes?
Then you’ve come to the right place at Motoduro. With our experience, we are the right partner to take you on trips abroad. With years of expertise, we turn every journey into an unique experience. As a result, the destinations are very well known, both in terms of language and local customs. We have explored and mapped routes both on- and off-road. We focus on fun, local culture and respect for the environment. To ensure an optimal experience for every rider, we work with limited groups of the same riding level.
Wat is inbegrepen in onze motorreizen?
- Sleeping accommodations: We stay at top hotels selected by us. We ensure that your holidays run smoothly and guarantee quality accommodations.
- Food and drinks: You don’t have to worry about breakfast, lunch or dinner. We provide this throughout the trip.
- Assistance: The tour guide is always available to explain the routes, provide additional information and clarify any other questions you may have during the trip. We are also ready in case of problems. The assistance vehicle is constantly at our disposal to provide you with the necessary service.
- Transport: We provide transport of the motorbikes and luggage from Belgium. In addition, we take care of paperwork, so that your motorcycle goes back and forth safely. On site we also transport your luggage between the different hotels. With Motoduro you sleep without worries.
Kies een reis op jouw niveau
- Beginner: If you want to get a taste of off-roading, then the beginners category is your choice During these rides, tips and tricks are given to the participants and we take it easy. The route runs on easily accessible unpaved roads.
- Advanced: Do you already have the necessary experience and are not afraid to drive an enduro route of 150 to 250 kilometers? With the right mentality and perseverance, you as an experienced rider will not shy away from any obstacles. During these rides we will look for the more difficult paths where you have to work and sweat to get through.